On these pages you will learn about Seaman Chiropractic Center as more than just a chiropractic office-
We are a wide scope practice with a personalized approach and a team of caring, fully licensed individuals working together to bring you the best treatment possible.
Unlike conventional medicine, which focuses on symptom relief, or treating a disease once it occurs, Seaman Chiropractic emphasizes improving your health in an effort to rprevent pain and illness in the first place. Most people would rather be healthy and avoid illness, if they could. This is one of the main reasons for the big surge in the popularity of our wellness center.
In addition to treating your pain, we will treat and stabilize the underlying cause of your condition. We work with you to create a more stable, healthier, better functioning YOU.
For some, Seaman Chiropractic will take you back to a place that is cozy and familiar, offering a rediscovery of health and wellness that had been previously known but long lost. For others, the journey may offer a new pathway, one never before experienced.
People are recognizing the benefit of seeking an alternative to traditional medicine; one that will help them achieve and maintain optimal health.
Please take the time to click on the links to meet Dr. Cynthia Seaman, our staff, and learn about what we can offer you!
Below are 5 critical points to consider while choosing a chiropractor:
1. More Than Just the "Neck and Back" Scope of Treatment
Many Chiropractic Centers just provide chiropractic adjustment for neck and back. Some conditions require more than that.
At Seaman Chiropractic Center we offer:
* Gentle, non-force chiropractic adjustments
* Physical therapy/rehabilitation
* Soothing Therapeutic Massage
* Custom Orthotics
* Nutritional/Lifestyle counseling
* Plus much more
2. Knowledge of Multiple Techniques Plus Latest Equipment
Basic chiropractic adjustments for the neck and back are commonplace.
At Seaman Chiropractic Center we treat:
* Foot and ankle conditions
* Hip conditions
* All points between head and foot.
* Prenatal conditions
* Labor Induction
We use a wide variety of chiropractic techniques based on your condition and preferences. Our techniques combined with our wide variety of treatment options means that we can treat conditions affecting your entire body.
We provide the latest up to date equipment for your treatment. This includes the Thompson-Drop, the Flexion-Distraction table, and the Activator. These techniques create a gentle, comfortable experience for the patient.
Call us today at 773-545-2233 or request an appointment here.
3. Do they offer a customized wellness program just for you?
It's common for a busy chiropractic provider to simply not have the time needed to provide a customized treatment program suited specifically to your needs.
At Seaman Chiropractic we customize your treatment to you for about the same cost as other chiropractic centers.
* We have found that tailoring our treatments to the specific needs of each patient yields greater results.
Most other chiropractic centers offer a kind of "one size fits all" treatment. Sometimes that is actually enough to solve the problem.
But if you had a choice for around the same cost wouldn't you prefer extra attention?
4. Do they have the credentials?
Always make sure the doctors you are seeing are fully licensed and have at the minimum some real life experience.
Dr. Cynthia Seaman has over 26 years of experience in Chiropractic, Acupuncture, and holistic health care.
* 80% of our business comes from personal referrals.
5. Is the atmosphere of the office relaxing and comfortable?
Some doctors offices just don't feel that great to be in. You are going to feel better in an office that welcomes you, is interested in your well-being, and respects your time.
The office of Seaman Chiropractic is very pleasant, relaxing and comfortable.
* 4 out of 5 patients surveyed said that one of the most noticeable things about our facility is the level of comfort they feel when they visit our office, as well as the warmth and friendliness of our staff. Don't just take our word for it, go check out what our patients have to say in Patient Testimonials here!